2nd Line Engineer
I am working with a leading IT managed service provider that delivers high-quality IT support to over 250 organisations, and they are looking for a 2nd Line Engineer to join their team. When you join this company you’ll be immersed in an exciting and fast-paced environment where you’ll be gaining exposure to up and coming tech.
The organisation rewards their employees by encouraging continued professional development as well as giving them career progression so they ensure that their engineers have the drive and passion required to deliver impeccable service to customers.
· Perform duties such as ticket support on helpdesk, project work and hardware maintenance
· Attending client sites as and when required to fulfil the requirements of prescheduled projects/reactive trouble shooting
· Thriving on imparting your technical knowledge to others and relishing the opportunity to mentor junior engineers
· Being diligent in your approach which will achieve long-term and cost-effective results
· Making recommendations to clients based on your technical knowledge and suggesting genuine system upgrades and improvements
· Demonstrating a methodical and logical approach to troubleshooting
· Using and bringing in-depth knowledge of Windows technologies (Windows Server and Windows Desktop)
Your skills & experience:
· Windows Server 2003-2019
· Windows Desktop XP-10
· General user and email administration
· Office 365 tenant setup and administration
· Hosted Desktop and Cloud computing
· Basic networking capabilities (DHCP, DNS, etc.)
· Exposure to Cisco/Draytek (desirable)
· Apple products and support(desirable)
· Group policy administration
· Exposure to Ubiquiti/Cisco wireless
· MSP experience
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.