1st Line Support Engineer
I’m working with a thriving fully managed secure ICT services organisation that specialises in the Defence and Security industry and they’re looking for a 1st Line Support Engineer to join their service operations team.
As the successful candidate you’ll be a key member of the technical support team supporting both internal and external customers, as well as ITIL processes to help drive forward the service desk team. You’ll be joining a company that is passionate about providing the highest standard of service to their customers, as well as nurturing their employees and creating a great work environment.
· Providing initial point of contact for customers
· Managing incoming incidents and requests from the customer portal
· Escalating incidents to the appropriate resolver group
· Developing strong customer relationships through direct communication to achieve highest levels of customer satisfaction
· Logging and managing all incidents via the service management tool ensuring case detail is accurate with full resolution detail
· Completing regular tasks in line with Service Desk procedures
Your skills & experience:
· Windows 10 and 11 (ideally)
· Dell & Lenovo Laptops
· Office 365 suite
· Experience of working with Intune
· Unified Communications i.e. Skype for Business, Teams & Teleconferencing
· Active Directory
· Windows Server 2012 R2, 2016 to 2019
If this sounds like you apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.