1st Line Helpdesk Engineer
I am working with a leading IT managed service provider that delivers high-quality IT support to over 250 organisations, and they are looking for a 1st Line Engineer to join their team. When you join this company you’ll be immersed in an exciting and fast-paced environment where you’ll be gaining exposure to up and coming tech.
The organisation rewards their employees by encouraging continued professional development as well as giving them career progression so they ensure that their engineers have the drive and passion required to deliver impeccable service to customers.
· Performing duties that include ticket support on Helpdesk and hardware maintenance. (resolving tickets such as software installs, hardware, VPN troubleshooting, NTFS permissions changes, etc.)
· Attending client sites as and when required to fulfil requirements of prescheduled projects/reactive troubleshooting
· Using products and services within the established portfolio to recognise new business opportunities/escalate them into sales
Your skills & experience:
· Windows Server 2003-2019
· Windows Desktop XP-10
· General user and email administration
· Office 365 tenant setup and administration
· Hosted Desktop and Cloud computing
· Basic networking capabilities (DHCP, DNS, etc.)
· VMWare/Hyper-V administration (desirable)
· VOIP experience – 3CX (desirable)
· Group policy administration
· Exposure to Ubiquiti/Cisco wireless
· MSP experience
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.