1st Line Field Services Engineer
I’m working with a leading IT managed service provider that works with over 250 companies across the UK and they’re looking for a 1st Line Field Service Engineer to join their team.
Not only will you be joining a company where the environment is fast-paced and offers the opportunity to gain exposure to the newest tech, but you’ll also be given the chance to undergo continued professional development to develop existing skills and learn new ones.
· Performing in-office/remote tasks, inclusive of client jobs (remote PGMs, hardware & software setups, etc)
· Providing technical support to the company’s customers via the Helpdesk ticket system
· Performing around 4 site visits/PGM per week
· Working as part of a team to improve and deliver high quality site visits and PGM days for customers
· Bringing an in-depth knowledge of Windows tech (Windows Server and Desktop operating systems)
Your skills & experience:
· Windows Server 2003-2019
· Windows Desktop XP-11
· General user and e-mail administration
· Basic networking capabilities (DNS, DHCP, etc)
· VMWare/Hyper-V administration
· Group Policy administration
· Previous MSP experience
· Exposure to Ubiquiti/Cisco Wireless
· Cabling experience
· Apple products/support
· Excellent documentation and communication skills
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.