Terms & Conditions
This web site (“shapeitrecruitment.co.uk”) and its services are owned and operated by SHAPE IT RECRUITMENT LIMITED, a company incorporated in England and Wales under Company No: 09146186 whose Registered Address is at Unit 2, Barnfield House, 4 Blackfriars Road, Salford, M3 7AT. By using the site and its available services indicates that you accept these terms and conditions and any additional terms and conditions which expressly apply to services and information provided by third parties.
“We”, “Our” or “Us” means SHAPE IT RECRUITMENT LIMITED. “Site” or “Web site” means this website (“shapeitrecruitment.co.uk”) unless stated otherwise. “You” means the person, company, firm or organisation browsing and/or using shapeitrecruitment.co.uk the “Web site” and “your” shall be construed accordingly.
Changes to our terms
If we change these “terms and conditions”, we will post the revised document here with an updated effective date. If we make significant changes to these “terms and conditions”, we may also notify you by other means such as sending an email or posting a notice on our home page.
At shapeitrecruitment.co.uk we value your privacy and understand the importance of maintaining the confidentiality of your CV and other information stored about you while using the site. We make every effort to comply with our obligations under the 1998 Data Protection Act.
Use of the site
The information and services available on the site are strictly provided for the sole purpose of individuals searching for employment opportunities and career information and for employers seeking to recruit staff. You are granted permission to print and download information from the site solely for these purposes and for no other commercial or personal purpose. You may not otherwise copy, display, transmit or distribute any material from the site.
All copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights in the site and the material available on the site belong to shapeitrecruitment.co.uk or its third party suppliers. Use of the site does not give you any proprietary rights in such materials.
You are responsible for ensuring that all information supplied by you is up-to-date, accurate and true.
You agree not to:
- (A) post any content, material or information that is false, misleading or in any way promotes, endorses or provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by these Terms, including but not limited to providing or creating computer viruses, making or buying illegal weapons or violating someone’s privacy;
- (B) post or submit to any false or inaccurate biographical information or information not belonging to you;
- (C) apply for any job vacancy or post a CV on behalf of another party;
- (E) use shapeitrecruitment.co.uk, its tools or services for the purpose of any unlawful or illegal activity, including but not limited posting to and from or submitting content, links, material, CV, or job posts that are vulgar, libellous, obscene, implicitly or explicitly offensive, defamatory, threatening, racist, discriminatory, abusive, pornographic or sexually explicit as determined by our discretion;
- (F) take any action that imposes an unreasonable large load on our web site, system or server infrastructure;
- (G) use any device or software to navigate or search “shapeitrecruitment.co.uk” web site other than the tools and services provided on the web site or provided or approved by shapeitrecruitment.co.uk;
- (H) use any data mining, robots or other methods to extract or gather data from shapeitrecruitment.co.uk web site, system or server infrastructure;
- (I) under any circumstances attempt to circumvent the security, violate or interfere with any service, of shapeitrecruitment.co.uk web site, system, network or server infrastructure including but not limited to probing, scanning or vulnerability testing, crashing, overloading , flooding, spamming or mail bombing;
- (J) attempt to seek access, alter or delete any information to which you do not have authorised access to including any material posted by another person or any third party;
- (K) modify, decipher, reverse engineer or decompile any parts of the shapeitrecruitment.co.uk web site or system included but not limited to software, coding or information comprised in the Site;
- (M) forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email, newsgroup posting, correspondence or otherwise;
- (N) aggregate, duplicate or copy live or expired job posts or any content or information from shapeitrecruitment.co.uk web site, system or services, unless given prior permission;
- (O) frame or link to live or expired job posts or any content or information available from shapeitrecruitment.co.uk Site, unless permitted by these Terms;
- (P) post any CV or apply for any job on behalf of another party or defer contact to any other third party;
- (Q) share any login credentials to shapeitrecruitment.co.uk web site with a third party;
- (R) contact any users that have specifically requested not to be contacted, send unsolicited mail or email, make unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes promoting and/or advertising products or services to any user or other third party of shapeitrecruitment.co.uk;
- (S) post or submit any CV which attempts to mislead, advertise or promote products or services;
- (T) post or submit any CV or material which attempts to mislead, advertise or promote products or services.
We reserve the right to remove any information supplied by you from the web site at our sole discretion, at any time and for any reason without being required to give any explanation.
Any unauthorised attempt to circumvent security and/or intercept information to, from or through this site is illegal and can constitute an offence which is punishable by law.
Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003
shapeitrecruitment.co.uk is a job board and as does not introduce or supply Job-seekers to recruiters (or vice versa).
We do not:
- Confirm or guarantee the identity of a job-seeker;
- Confirm or verify the Job-seeker has the experience, training, qualifications or authorisation to work in the role or position to be filled;
- Confirm or verify any requirements imposed by law or otherwise which must be satisfied by either of them to permit the Job-seeker to fulfil the position to be filled;
- Confirm or ensure that it would not be detrimental to the interests of the Job-seeker or the recruiter for the job-seeker to fulfil the position to be fulfilled;
- Offer any indication to recruiters whether Job-seekers are suitable or unsuitable for any position to be filled;
- Arrange accommodation of job-seekers;
- Arrange interviews between job-seekers and recruiters;
- Propose Job-seekers to recruiters or provide any information about them;
The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003 (the “Regulations”) seek to ensure that job-seekers are only proposed by employment agencies for roles for which they are properly qualified and that recruiters are only offered job-seekers who have the appropriate levels of experience, training, qualifications and authorisation for the position to be filled. Since we are a Job board (as outlined above) and do not propose or introduce job-seekers to recruiters or vice versa. If you are a job-seeker it is solely your responsibility to undertake the steps set out in the regulations to ensure your suitability for the role advertised. If you are a recruiter, it is your responsibility to ensure a job-seeker”s suitability for the role or position as stipulated in the “Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003′.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights on our Website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. All other trade marks, brand names, product names and titles and copyrights used in this Website are trade marks, brand names, product names or copyrights of their respective holders. No permission is given by us in respect of the use of any of them and such use may constitute an infringement of the holder’s rights
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy You warrant that any such contribution complies and will continue to comply with those standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
Any material you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our site.
We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy
Job, CV descriptions and other information provided on our Website are intended for information and marketing purposes and are provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to their accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose and We will not under any circumstances accept responsibility for their accuracy. The property advert pages on our Website do not constitute property particulars and these should be available directly from the agent marketing the property. It is the responsibility of prospective buyers/tenants to satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of any property descriptions displayed and the responsibility of agents to ensure the accuracy and integrity of property descriptions provided on our Website and in any property particulars.
Limitation of liability
Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in this clause is intended to limit any statutory rights you may have as a consumer which may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for personal injury or death caused by our negligence.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If shapeitrecruitment.co.uk or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.