We are working with an award-winning Microsoft Dynamics partner that’s looking to welcome a passionate Web Developer to their team. If you love learning new skills, relish a challenge, working in a fast-paced environment then this is the role for you.
The company has seen significant growth in the last year and have their eyes set on soaring heights this coming year. Therefore, this role has fantastic career progression prospects. The company ensures a “family-like” culture where support is given to all its employees to make sure personal career ambitions are nurtured and work is rewarded.
Based in Brighton, you’ll be creating websites and web based portals that have great user experiences. It’s a role tailor-made for someone who is empathetic to the human side of technology use and adoption.
In this role you’ll be:
- Responsible for client facing websites and developing new web based portals integrated with Dynamics
- Working closely with the marketing team to identify strategies to improve marketing success
- Managing own and others time to achieve planned outcomes, so excellent project management skills are key
- Identifying and implementing SEO strategies
You’ll need the following skills:
- Bootstrap, Composer, jQuery
- Version control with GIT, Bitbucket, etc.
- Experience writing project documentation & test plans
- Knowledge of website security best practices
- Site migration
- WordPress development
- Managing domains, DNS records and hosting accounts
- Technical support & troubleshooting live sites
- Frameworks- Symphony, Laravel, similar
- Third Party application integration
- Understanding of security
- Basic understanding of Dynamics 365
- UX design
- Site structure- sketch/wireframing
- Analytics Tools
Does this sound like the role for you? Apply now and a consultant will be in touch to discuss the role in further detail!