Visual Files Developer
Are you an experienced Visual Files Software Developer looking for your next challenge? I’m working with a thriving group of companies that are looking to welcome someone with your skill set to their team. This is a hybrid role, where you’ll be splitting your time between working from home and from their offices in Manchester.
You’d be joining a busy, well-established team of specialists within the IT department where you’ll be:
· Managing relationships with stakeholders and managing/supporting the scoping, planning and delivery of projects
· Case management knowledge and liaising/collaborating with BA’s
· Dealing with all aspects of coding/debugging and making sure you collect, record, and maintain accurate data
· Delivering stable software developments/understanding the business requirements to design a solution that’ll fully meet business needs
Your skills & experience:
· Extensive VisualFiles development experience
· Excellent communication skills
· Analytical approach to problem solving
· Legal or complex Case Management workflows
· SQL Server
· Problem solving
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.