Technical Project Manager
We are working with a well-established company that is looking to welcome a Technical Project Manager to their team based in London. This role would be ideal for someone who can easily adapt to changing circumstances and that has great communication skills.
In this role you’d be working with both engineering and product management teams, at the same time playing a key role in liaising with external development suppliers. You’ll be responsible for making sure that development projects are finished to the highest standard.
The projects you’ll be working on will address changes to a multitude of systems from APIs and back-end components to customer-facing websites. This will help bring new features and new products to the market.
- Supervising projects up to completion
- Planning, commencing, executing, supervising, and rounding up projects
- Coordinating project activities
- Prioritise with product managers, manage daily scrum and sprint reviews
- Suggest strategies for achieving project goals
- Responsible for communication and information flow from project sponsor to teams and stakeholders
- Maintain documentation based on the recommendations and specifications of product managers
- Making arrangements for completing the project based on project sponsor specifications
- Technical project management experience
- Prince2 Foundation certification
- Great communication skills (verbal & written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in analysing/solving project related issues
- Able to hit the ground running
- Attention to detail and time management
- Prince2 Agile Practitioner certification
- Product Management life cycle
- JIRA or other change management tool
- Digital content systems
Does this sound like the role for you? Apply now and a consultant will be in touch to discuss the opportunity in further detail.