Are you an experienced Technical Lead looking for a new challenge? Or maybe you’re an experienced Developer looking to take your next step to become a lead? We are looking to speak with someone like you.
We are working with a fantastic financial services organisation that is making a difference that’s looking to welcome a new member to their team. Based in Manchester City Centre, you’d be reporting to the Engineering Manager, while working in one of their delivery teams while managing developers and acting as lead. You’ll be building solutions to support business goals, while all the while mentoring developers.
Your main remit will be the customer management portal (Angular) as well as the back end services (.NET core functions/web apps). You’ll be getting exposure to Open Banking APIs and authentication providers (Auth0).
Your day to day:
- Following established patterns/practices
- Line management/mentorship
- Collaborating with other teams/stakeholders
- Building/maintaining services
- Taking ownership in features which are being developer
- Keeping up-to-date with newest technologies and how they may work to improve the products
- Experience building .net services
- Have an opinion on what the best course of action is
- Willing to challenge preconceptions
- Experience of mobile development
- Build automation tools
- Keen attention to detail
- Fantastic communication, teamwork and time management skills
The company offer some fantastic benefits and a great work environment as well. If you’re looking to make a difference while also positioning yourself as a lead in a growing organisation then this is the role for you! Apply now and a consultant will be in touch to discuss the role in further detail!