Technical Lead/Senior .Net Developer
Would you like to work for a company that is making a difference? Are you a Technical Lead or a Senior .Net Developer looking to take make their next career move? If you want to work for a tight-knit team and play an integral part within it, then look no further than this role! This company is a financial services organisation with a twist- they strive to make financial advice and solutions affordable for everyone.
Based in Manchester, not only will you be working towards making a difference, but you’ll be doing it alongside a team of supportive colleagues while enjoying a host of extra perks such as breakfast, coffee barista, prosecco, soft drinks, beer taps, and more. The role has the option of being remote-based as well, or you can choose to work some days from the office and some from home. The company is entirely flexible for the right candidate.
he person they’re looking for will be leading a delivery team while building solutions to support business goals. The infrastructure is in Azure (.Net Core back-end) and the front-end is built in React and Angular.
- Follow established patterns/practices
- Work in an Agile team, working with other team members/Product Owner
- Line management/mentorship
- Architectural decisions/development patterns and practices
- Build/maintain services
- Keep up-to-date with newest technology
- Take ownership in features which you have a hand in developing
- Experience of building .Net services
- Come up with ideas and opinions on how best to move forward/ be flexible
- API development with ASP .Net Core
- RESTful principles/practice
- Build automation tools (Azure DevOps/Octopus)
- Agile development
- Attention to detail
- Fantastic communication skills
- Team leadership
- Time management
- Able to collaborate/share ideas
- Knowledge of established development patterns and strategies
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication, team leadership, teamwork and time management skills
- Willingness to collaborate and share ideas
Does this sound like the role for you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail!