Talent Specialist F/T
I’m looking to speak with Talent Specialists for a fantastic organisation that focuses just as much on nurturing their employees as they do their staff. This is a hybrid role that would see you going on-site to their Newbury offices 3 times a week to start off with. This 6 month fixed term contract is in view to go perm.
So what are they looking for? Someone to come in and manage a seamless recruitment process from candidate attraction through to on-boarding and working with a wide range of managers on a range of different roles.
· Telephone screen candidates (ensure first-line requirements are met, arrange interviews, manage whole process through their in-house system)
· Aid the continuous improvement of the company’s Employer Brand and EVP
· Ensure the company is marketed effectively to attract high quality candidate
· Build good relationships with external recruitment agencies the company uses
· Assisting around competency led interviews
· Train new managers on hiring policies and processes
Your skills & experience:
· Experience working within IT recruitment/In-house recruitment
· Effective communication skills
· Good eye for detail
· Able to plan and priority manage
· Able to work autonomously and with integrity
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.