Are you a SQL Developer looking for a new challenge? Would you like to work for a thriving company, doing a mixture of remote and on-site work? This industry leader prides itself on offering exceptional customer service levels built on cutting-edge and innovative IT systems.
With a 40 year history, they have positioned themselves as leaders in their specialist industry and they are now looking to welcome an experience SQL Developer to their team. If you are able to write clean, maintainable code and have a passion for clean architecture then this is the role for you.
Your day-to-day will include:
· Database design & development
· ETL systems design, development and maintenance
· Managing existing migration systems and creating new ones
· Developing/maintaining MI reports and dashboards
· Assisting the development team with SQL enquiries
· Providing improvements where needed
· Improving accuracy and efficiency of existing MI dashboards/reports
· Complex queries
· Stored procedures
· Experience of SQL Server
· Microsoft BI Stack (SSMS, SSIS)
· RDBMS design
· MySQL (desirable)
· Query optimisation
· C#/ASP.NET/ASP.NET Core
· SSRS or other commercial reporting software
Does this sound like you? Apply now and a consultant will be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.