Service Desk Manager
We are working with a fantastic London based online retailer that’s looking for a Service Desk Manager. The role would see you working from their offices 3 days a week and you’ll be reporting to the IT Infrastructure Manager while being part of an IT team of 35. You’ll need to be able to prioritise and manage the lifecycle of Incidents and Service Requests, while providing stellar customer service in accordance with SLA’s.
You’ll use your experience to help our users with day-to-day infrastructure queries and application support. You’ll work closely with Application Support and Infrastructure Managers to make sure all goals are met.
· Product Owner of the Helpdesk Application tool
· Building, developing and enhancing the service desk function
· Assigning tickets to agents within their areas of development/expertise and making sure regular status updates are provided
· Taking ownership of completing service requests and resolving incidents
· Developing daily, weekly, and monthly reports on performance and process for business level reporting and IT functional use
· Working to extend first-line capabilities, developing triage processes to improve diagnostics and increasing FCR rates
· Improving Service Desk automation, including self-help and workflows for common service requests
Your skills & experience:
· POS systems
· Business Central
· O365 and Azure
· 1st/2nd Line Support
· Retail environments
· Microsoft operating systems
With an incredible bonus package and an attractive salary, this is truly a great opportunity to come in and help drive the department forward. If you’re interested, apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.