Senior Test Engineer
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Test Automation Engineer to join an expanding team. The role would see you working for a financial services company whose mission is to make a positive impact.
The role will require that you can build frameworks based on the needs of the team and work across different tools and software languages, coordinating, managing, and executing a variety of testing techniques, manual and automated, within a project or programme. You will also be able to act as lead or advisor, with a strategic understanding of testing trends and technologies while keeping up to date on emerging tools and techniques.
· Apply, design, and develop automated testing strategies and build automated testing frameworks for mobile apps and responsive websites
· Enhance existing test frameworks and develop automated tests within current projects
· Advise, plan, analyse and verify the best automated testing approaches
· Coach and mentor other team members
· Analyse performance test requirements and develop test plans against requirements
· When required, execute manual tests
· Extensive proven work experience in software quality assurance, performing automated tasks, specifically against Android and IOS devices
· Selenium Web Driver/Appium/Xcode Scripting and framework building
· Continuous Integration / Deployment tools (Octopus, Jenkins etc)
· Understanding CI/CD principles
· Postman or other API testing tools and techniques
· Experience using Azure
· Experience with performance and/or security testing and tools e.g. Burp suite, jmeter etc
· SQL/nosql tools and techniques
Interested? Apply now and a consultant will be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.