Senior Support Developer
Are you a Senior Support Developer looking for a new home based challenge? Would you like to work for a leading Microsoft Gold Partner in a role that provides hands-on Application Support and Managed Services to clients.
This would be the ideal role for you if you’re a C# .Net Developer with experience of Dynamics 365 and you’re looking for a challenge that combines technical development with remote customer support.
· Develop fixes to client issues, and deploy fixed solutions to the client’s environments
· Investigate and reply to tickets escalated to you
· Liaise with project delivery teams to understand the possible reasons for any system issues
· Respond to client tickets in order to keep them informed as to the status of their support enquiry
· Act as mentor/escalation point for those team members with less experience
· Attend occasional client site visits for onsite support/service review
· Participate in the on-call rota (4-week cycle) for out of hours critical support
Your skills & experience:
· Experience resolving third-line support issues
· Knowledge of, or willing to learn technologies such as Dynamics 365, Microsoft 365, Azure, SQL, SSRS, SSIS for customer support purposes
· Passionate about delivery excellent customer service
· Excellent approach to teamwork
· Able to analyse and solve complex client issues
If this sounds like you, then apply now and a consultant will be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.