Senior BA Team Lead
We are working with a fantastic fashion retailer who is now looking to welcome a strong Senior Business Analyst Team Leader. If you’re highly experienced with Business Central/NAV and know your way around systems used in fashion retail, then this role might be ideal for you.
You’ll be managing a team of three Business Analysts and two QA Analysts while working across two portfolios of change. You’ll be working cross-functionally and with third parties to define requirements for new initiatives, creating and maintaining system architecture diagrams, designing solutions, and reviewing team output to confirm consistency and cohesion of design across various projects.
· Participating actively in the design of system updates and new functionality
· Reviewing team deliverables to ensure standards are met and solutions are in line with existing system design
· Formalising standards for BA deliverable
· Managing the BA and QA teams, including coaching and escalation point
· Updating and maintaining system architecture diagrams
· Assigning tasks/tracking progress
· End-to-end delivery from requirements gathering to go-live
· Creating documentation to support new initiatives
· Working with various departments to gather requirements and design solutions
Your skills & experience:
· Expert knowledge of D365 Business Central/MS Dynamics NAV
· Experience in Business Analysis/Solution Architecture
· Able to articulate complex technical solutions clearly and simply
· Visio and Excel
· Experience designing integrations between systems such as ERP, WMS, websites, POS, EDI, PLM
· Able to create clear documentation
· Visualisation experience
· Team management skills
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.