Salesforce Technical Consultant
Are you a Salesforce Technical Consultant looking for a new project? We’re working with a fantastic financial organisation that deals with bridging loans for mortgages and property, that’s looking for a consultant that has knowledge of development. This contract role would be based in Central London and last 6 months.
They need someone to come in and hit the ground running on a large-scale implementation project that is already underway. This is a huge piece of work integrating with document generation software/anti-fraud prevention systems. There are high levels of documents to be done and still some heavy workflow/automation processes to be put into place.
- Designing/implementing specific initiatives to improve business processes involving their CRM
- Engaging with key business stakeholders, defining long-term strategy
- Acting as the owner for Salesforce
- Helping the CTO unblock initiatives related to Salesforce
- Process/system guide
- Outlook integration
- Report Suite
- Pardot and Marketing Automation
- Org cleanup and documentation
For this role you’ll need:
- Experience in a Salesforce Technical Consultancy role
- Have an understanding of Salesforce development
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices
- Fantastic stakeholder management skills
Does this sound like you? Apply now and a consultant will be in touch to discuss the opportunity in further detail.