Salesforce Technical Architect
Salesforce Technical Architect – London – Permanent
Salesforce Technical Architect is required in London. You will be delivering applications on the Salesforce platform and play a critical part within a project team responsible for owning and executing delivery of custom solutions that are uniquely tailored to their needs.
You will cover all technical aspects of the Salesforce platform and implementations built to scale and efficiency including coding, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, and AppExchange products. You will be responsible for the development team with attention to detail as you need to understand client needs and requirements.
– Technical leadership, setting best practices including integration, applications architecture and application development
– Act as the Subject Matter Expert
– Defines application components, platforms, interfaces, and development tools
– Responsible for developing in Visualforce and Apex development
– Build customised solutions that support business requirements
– Leading technical design sessions and writing technical design documents
– Experience in building applications using Lightning components
– Previous Salesforce development experience
– Proven knowledge and expertise with Apex, Lightning Framework and API based integrations
– Experience having defined Salesforce architecture and designed systems
– Experience with Agile Scrum delivery framework
– Salesforce certification
Apply with a copy of your CV, all suitable applicants will be contacted by Mudiwa Mtungi at Shape IT to discuss the position in more detail.