We are working with a growing business who are looking for an exceptional Software Developer. You will be working within a passionate team who have a big impact on the entire organisation, this is a fantastic opportunity to utilise your software development skills and learn and develop Apex code and best practices.
You will investigate and implement new technologies, systems and services and architect end-to-end solutions for scalable, secure and reliable data distribution and management within Salesforce.You will work closely with the other technology team members to facilitate interfaces between Salesforce and other systems.
Who you are & what you’ll need:
- A desire to transition into a Salesforce Developer role
- Excellent understanding of Java (experience with APEX is a plus)
- An excellent understanding of global coding best practices, including OOP, MVC, SOLID principles, DRY, code testing strategies, CI/CD
- Experience of maintaining existing applications with an eye to continuous integration, automation and improvement that is consistent with industry development standards
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- You’re always learning new technologies and looking to advance your skills
- You’re organised and detail-oriented enough to manage projects with many moving parts
- You play well with others
- You get stuff done, but you also care about the quality of your work
If this sounds like you then apply now!