Are you a Salesforce Technical Architect looking for a new challenge? We’re working with a well-established organisation in London that greatly values both its employees and staff. Their aim is to make sure their position themselves correctly in their customer’s application ecosystem which means this is where you’d come in.
If successful, as a Technical Architect within the organisation you’d become a deep product expert with their native applications and work very closely with their Product and Sales teams to ensure customer success.
- Advise & mentor teams including customer and partner resources providing guidance on application & integration development best practice/technical product assistance
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the customer. You’ll be driving conversations with their business stakeholders and Enterprise Architects to establish a program direction
- Engage with the customer and review key artefacts to ensure that programs are on track and that delivered solutions keep being extendable/maintainable going forward.
- Experience working on deployment teams throughout entire project lifecycle
- Agile development techniques
- Experience at least within one of these industries: media, telecommunications, public sector, health insurance, or insurance
- Proven track record of successful delivery on customer projects particularly CRM implementation
- Data modelling
- Cloud Architecture
- Salesforce (Apex, VisualForce, Lightning, Wave, Force.com)
- Integration technologies
- Data Warehouse & Analytics
- Performance & scalability architecture
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Software Engineering, etc
- Salesforce Platform Developer / Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Technical Administrator
Does this sound like the role for you? Then apply now and a consultant will be in touch to discuss this opportunity in further detail.