I am working with an innovative and ethical fintech organisation that is looking to welcome a QA Engineer to their team. This is a remote role that would require you to go on-site to their London HQ once a month. This is a critical role where you’ll be supporting the delivery of solutions and influencing and contributing to the program’s quality strategy and direction.
You’ll be tasked with evaluating and selecting new technologies and tools, while sharing quality assurance best practices with the rest of the team.
· Working within a cross-functional agile team
· Ensuring quality is driven into the core of the development process
· Representing the interest of customers/experience of the end-user during the delivery process
· Developing/evolving test frameworks using best-in-class tools and technologies
· Writing/reviewing test code to ensure high standards in terms of test coverage, resilience, maintainability, performance
· Agile ceremonies participation
· Manual testing when needed
Your skills & experience:
· Object Oriented Programming language e.g. Python, Java, etc.
· Hand-on mobile test automation tools experience (Espresso, Calabash, Appium)
· IDEs (Android Studio, XCode)
· Network monitoring tools (Charles Proxy, etc.)
· Experience testing Webservices/RESTful APIs with tools like Postman or RESTAssured
· Experience testing Microservices with tools such as PACT
· Lean/Agile methodologies
· BDD, TDD, ATDD
· Experience with cloud infrastructure like AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Azure and Cloud testing platforms like AWS Device Farm, BrowserStack, Saucelab
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.