I’m working with a fantastic organisation in London that’s looking for a QA Engineer to join them. You’d be joining a vibrant and well-rounded team, where you’ll be immersed in a culture focused on developing leading solutions using new technology.
The QA team works alongside their core Software Development team. It consists of three areas: UI development, API development and Quality Assurance. Your tasks will be varied, but you can expect to test new features within the platform, retesting bug fixes and smaller enhancements to existing functionality. You’ll be doing both manual and automated testing.
· Testing core applications
· Creating and executing accurate/detailed test plans
· Creating new/updating existing automated Cypress e2e tests
· Participating in team activities such as stand-up, planning and retrospectives
· Commercial testing experience
· Agile tools (Jira, Confluence)
· Ability to translate high-level requirements into working test cases
· ISTQB/ISEB Certified Tester Foundation Level or Higher (desirable)
· Experience testing customer facing websites (desirable)
· Experience in Agile methodology (Scrum/Kanban) (desirable)
· Be wiling to work collaboratively within the team and extended team (i.e. UI Developers, Java Developers, etc.)
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.