Product Owner- Data Insight
I am working with an incredible global organisation that specialises in creating market-leading technology that helps their customers improve digital access and they are looking to welcome a Product Owner to their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Agile Product Owner to join a fast-growing company using an agile approach. You’ll be using your skills and experience to help solve challenging problems for their clients.
As the successful candidate you’ll be part of a team that’s responsible for defining Stories and maintaining the Backlog, prioritizing Development team work in conjunction with Commercial and Technical Stakeholders and providing guidance to Scrum Masters and junior members of the team. You’ll be responsible for the ideation and generation of data insights that can be brought to market which will delivery key value to customers.
· Supporting the Head of Product Management to implement the product strategy in line with methodology
· Managing Product Release cycles and delivery pipelines
· Evaluating market competition and positioning the product line for maximum customer appeal
· Ensuring the delivery of the product roadmap is predictable and the volume of output is to the business expectations
· Working with relevant teams to ensure products are compliant and meet industry standards
· Contributing to the broader product roadmap and strategy
· Collaborating with Product Owners and other stakeholders on Product Documentation,
· Managing the retirement/sunsetting of non-performing products
Your skills & experience:
· Building business intelligence or data insight product
· Building IoT, Big Data, or Machine Learning based products
· Owning products through their lifecycle
· Knowledge of the application of Use Cases, User Journeys, and Process Maps
· Expertise delivering value from Agile ways of working
· Composure and clarity of thought in high-pressure environments
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.