I’m working with a fantastic company that specialises in IT solutions for the defence and security industries and they’re looking for an Office Administrator to come join them at their Reading offices.
The role will be varied, and it’ll see you doing a whole host of different things every day. You’ll need to be proactive for this role, a natural communicator who is adaptable and hard-working.
· Supplier payment options (looking at best practices on how to pay)
· Organising purchase requirements; liaising with all departments, sourcing materials and services
· Working with the HR department
· Collating/uploading credit card receipts to meet monthly reconciliation deadlines
· Leading the company social committee for regular event planning
· Project admin alongside Business Services team
· Setting up new users n the finance system (internal and external)
· Communicating with staff, supplier and customers as and when needed
· Managing stock levels of office supplies and stationery
· Organising corporate travel, hotels, and events
· Receiving and assisting visitors as and when necessary
Your skills & experience:
· Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Words, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
· Able to plan for tight deadlines
· Able to build relationships and influence others
· Verbal skills and a confident telephone manner
· Willing to work flexibly in response to changing business needs
· Demonstrable organisational/time management skills (able to manage competing priorities, monitor, and coordinate a range of processes)
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.