NAV Systems & Support Manager
I’m working with a great end-user that’s looking to welcome a NAV Systems & Support Manager to their team. You’ll be joining an expanding business and playing a pivotal role in the direction they’re going.
You’ll be coming in to manage, maintain the infrastructure stability, support, and develop NAV 2018 across all sites and supporting the IT Director and IT Infrastructure Manager on day-to-day support activities, supplier & people management, financial controls and IT strategy.
· Managing supplier providing services to NAV ERP and related environments
· Producing periodic SLA performance statistic for the NAV ERP environment
· Meeting with all business areas to determine future NAV requirements
· Proposing solutions and growth plans for the NAV solution
· Daily support/resolution of NAV related issues
· Technical lead & participation in all business-related projects
· Cost control & budget management
· Product selection
· Managing NAV Support Analysts
Your skills & experience:
· NAV ERP support & development experience
· Technical & hands-on experience
· EPOS solutions & support management (LS Retail especially)
· Experience of multi-site environments
· Problem solving skills
· Fantastic communication skills
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.