MS Dynamics NAV/BC Consultant
We are looking to speak with an experienced D365 BC/NAV Consultant for a fantastic new role in the Bletchley area. You’d be joining a global business that needs someone to come in and become the on-site technical expert in all things MS NAV and D365 Business Central, as they are in the process of upgrading all of their systems.
The ideal person they’re looking for is someone who has experienced the NAV 2016 to Business Central journey, knowing the systems inside out.
· Support key stakeholders to make sure business requirements and systems changes supporting business processes are translated in to the required changes to central business systems (MS Nav, Salesforce, Hubspot & Marketing Automation tools, etc._
· Support the use/development of Business Systems in line with strategic business aims
· Take IS&T responsibility for Business Systems Support (internal & external suppliers)
· Make sure all technical documentation is produced/maintained
· Support the strategic roadmap for busines systems
· Work with both external and internal resources to ensure buy-in to schedules, priorities and requirements.
· Be the point of contact and owner for relevant systems
· Work with support and business teams to ensure the quality and accuracy of the data within support systems
· Ensure dashboards and KPI’s are defined and monitored sufficiently to drive business value for systems
· Good technical knowledge of MS Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central, Salesforce, Freshworks suite
· Project & Change management experience (planning, execution, delivery)
· Experience of supporting and managing tasks within large scale projects
· Stakeholder management/engagement skills
· Experience supporting enterprise busines systems (including Salesforce and driving user adoption)
· Creative thinker
· Positive outlook and a can-do attitude
· Fantastic communication skills
Does this sound like you? Apply now and a consultant will be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.