Mobile Product Owner
I am working with an innovative Manchester based financial institution that’s on a mission to make a difference to people, and they are looking for a Mobile Product Owner to join them. As the successful Mobile Product Owner you’ll play a pivotal role within a cross-functional team that includes software engineering, UK and strategy.
Your responsibilities in this role would include identifying, defining, and delivering new features for your assigned product, while working closely with design & research teams, stakeholders, and the development team. As the Mobile Product Owner you’ll be expected to help progress and facilitate the various ceremonies, planning and delivery activities as the development team utilise the scrum methodology.
· Triaging/prioritising needs and goals of both the business and customers
· Working with internal stakeholders to understand business objectives
· Preparing clear user stories and detailed acceptance criteria with complex scenario coverage
· Lead refinement, planning, and estimation of wider backlog and sprints
· Being an internal expert and acting as primary liaison with the rest of the business on all product matters relating to the app
· Keeping up to date with all things fintech (competitors, market trends, regulation, etc.)
Your skills & experience:
· At least 3 years experience working as a Product Owner
· Experience working with complex data sets
· Commercial acumen
· Grasp of customer value
· Financial services experience desirable
· Experience managing senior stakeholders
· Able to work both independently and within a team
· Excellent verbal and written skills
Interested? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.