Microsoft 365 Consultant - Power Apps
Are you a Microsoft 365 consultant looking for your next role? If you’re looking for a home-based role that would see you working for one of the UK’s leading Microsoft Gold Partners then this is the role for you.
In this role you’ll be required to work autonomously with their customers to analyse their requirements, design and implement a solution using the Modern Workplace Suite. Often this would have to happen without the guidance of a Project Manager, but with the support of a Senior Consultant.
· Advising customers about appropriate Microsoft solutions across a diverse range of industries
· Creating project related documentation (Functional and Technical design specs, process maps, data dictionaries, data migration mapping)
· Championing the use/knowledge share of 3rd party add-on products to the Modern Workplace suite
· Conducting system health checks when needed
· Training customers on the administration and usage of Modern Workplace solutions
· Building relationships with clients in order to maintain communication/manage their expectations regarding product functionality and delivery
Your background and skills:
· Modern Workplace Suite (Power Platform, SharePoint) experience, ideally in a consulting role
· Able to manage and understand customer expectations
· Fantastic problem solving skills
· Team player
· Excellent communication skills (written, verbal)
· Self-motivated/confident about working autonomously
· Experience of requirement gathering/business process mapping (Desirable)
Does this sound like you? Apply now and a consultant will be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.