Junior D365 CE/CRM Developer
A fantastic Microsoft Partner is looking to welcome a D365 CE/CRM Junior Developer to their team. You’ll be mentored by a CRM Architect and given opportunities to progress as well as develop your skill-set.
The role would see you taking on varied tasks ranging from development, to configuration, and ad-hoc technical support. You’ll be working closely with other members of the team to optimise client Dynamics platforms while being given training opportunities.
For this role you’ll need:
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 CE
- Experience with customisation and configuration of Dynamics 365 CE
- Have an understanding of C# .Net
- Custom plugin development
- Fantastic communication skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Desire to learn
If this sounds like you apply now, and I’ll be in touch to discuss the opportunity with you in further detail.