We are looking to speak with a passionate IT Engineer for a fantastic new role in Newbury. You’ll be working for a company that prides itself in creating a great work environment for its employees while offering exceptional service to their clients.
In this role you’ll be working within the IT team and be responsible for maintaining and supporting local IT systems as well as all cloud services on Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Office 365.
- Daily upkeep of all environments
- Be the go-to for technical issues/questions from users regarding client projects
- Supporting all end-users
- Logging/keeping IT tickets up to date on Zendesk
- Troubleshooting/problem solving of internal IT hardware, Software and Network
- Offer users support/advice on using software and hardware deployments
- Provision and build laptops, phones, IT Peripherals & software
- SSL VPN access to users as required
- Configuration of new user accounts/permissions in VPN, Active Directory, AzureAD and Office365
- Maintaining/supporting users of HyperV sandbox virtual machines
- Installing, configuring, patching and supporting Access Points, Switch, Firewall
- Testing DR plans
Does this sound like you? Apply now and a consultant will be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.