ICT & Network Manager
We are working with a fantastic learning trust that is looking to bring on an ICT & Network Manager for an initial 6 month fixed-term contract.
They are looking for a passionate individual with experience of project implementation and roll-out, as they have recently moved over to O365. In these new circumstances they are also using MS Teams as the platform to deliver online lessons, therefore someone with great understanding of its capabilities is ideal.
- You’ll be taking overall responsibility for the management and development of the network infrastructure, ensuring safe and reliable running of all ICT systems
- Working with school leadership on ICT strategies planning
- Liaising with key staff to ensure that ICT services meet curriculum and office needs
- Overall view of capabilities of the school’s ICT services and contribute to continuous improvement to meet future needs
- O365 roll-out to students and staff
- Previous experience in a similar ICT & Networking Management role
- Expert knowledge of ICT systems including: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Teams, Office 365, HP Networking and Wireless
- Fantastic interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently
Does this sound like the role for you? Apply now and a consultant will be in touch shortly to discuss the role in further detail.