HR Business Partner
I’m working with an incredible business that are looking for a HR Business Partner to come in and oversee all HR operations and make sure that they’re aligned with their business goals. The company itself is all about their people, so they’re looking for someone who can come in and help them stay that way. This role would see you working from their Newbury-based offices 3 days a week, with the other two from home.
As the ideal candidate, you should have solid experience with employee management and HR practices. You’ll be able to communicate with senior managers and the board of directors to suggest solutions, and express new ideas, all the while considering the company culture budget limitations. In essence you’ll be acting as a consultant on organisational changes and human resources management.
· Providing guidance on people practices (restructures, succession planning, etc.)
· Meeting with key stakeholder to discuss people challenges
· Mentoring and Coaching Line Managers
· Leading the HR team
· Assuming responsibility for the quality of all HR data and processes
· Consulting with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate
· Influencing and building relationships with people around the business
· Providing day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, disciplinary actions, career development, etc.)
Your skills & experience:
· Proven experience as an HR business partner with CIPD qualification
· People management skills
· Able to comprehend, interpret and apply appropriate sections of applicable laws, regulations, guidelines, ordinances, and policies
· Thorough knowledge of labour legislation
· Experience with HR metrics
· Time management skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Interpersonal and customer service skills
· Microsoft Office Suite knowledge
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.