I am working with a thriving company that specialises in creating digital success solutions. They are known for designing, developing, managing and supporting business intelligence technologies for companies across the world and the UK. They are currently looking for a Helpdesk Manager to join their team.
You’ll be reporting directly to the Technical Director while influencing the future strategic dir4ection of the Helpdesk team.
· Driving continuous improvement by monitoring/managing performance, using techniques such as goal setting, providing constructive feedback, recognising high performance, and identifying learning and development needs
· Proactively leading, developing, and coaching the Helpdesk team
· Providing innovative solutions to problems as they arise, offering assistance and guidance to any engineer assigned to the Helpdesk
· Effectively managing, organising, and allocating Helpdesk resources, ensuring all critical tasks are covered, being proactive and forward-thinking in your approach
· Identifying opportunities to continually improve process
· Contributing to the implementation of proposed solutions
· Overseeing customer relations on behalf of the Helpdesk Management team
· Have a strong technical understanding
Your skills & experience:
· Experience as a Help Desk Manager
· Experience with help desk and remote-control software
· Team management techniques
· Performance development/improvement plants to grow and develop the helpdesk team
· Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude
· High level of attention to detail
· Solid technical background
· Ability to give instructions to a non-technical audience
Interested? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.