I’m looking to speak with talented Front End Developers for a fantastic new role. You’d be working for a financial services organisation that’s on a mission to make a difference to its customers. If you’d like a role where you’ll be working on fulfilling products that add value to end users, then this is the role for you.
In this role you’ll be reporting to the Principal Engineer, while working on product front-end projects and shared front-end library which are all built using TypeScript and React.
Your day-to-day will be spent:
· Adding new components to an existing React based front-end library
· Working with/reporting to the Principal Engineer
· Working closely with the UX team
· Ensuring the library stays in line with the UX team design system
· Improving automated test coverage on their library
· Occasionally working with the product teams to improve their front-end codebases and helping upskills other developers
Your skills & experience:
· Extensive experience in a similar front-end developer role
· React 16.18.x+(i.e. React hooks)
· Unit/Component Testing
· Agile processes
· REST API integration
· Knowledge of established front-end development patterns and strategies
· Fantastic communication and teamwork skills
· .Net and API development
· Front-end library development
· Storybook documentation
· Build automation tools (Azure DevOps and Octopus)
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.