Are you an Escalation Engineer looking for your next challenge? Would you like to work for a thriving Microsoft Gold Partner from their offices in the Kent area? If you’d like to work for an organisation that prides itself in delivering fantastic service levels by making sure they have consistent fast response times, a highly skilled IT & Telecoms Service team, and a high 1st contact fix resolution rate, then this is the role for you.
In this role, you would be working as part of well-established team of support engineers that provides remote support to clients. You would work as an escalation point solving a range of client requests and incidents with service level agreements.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
· Monitor the CRM support queue and personal queue
· Respond to customers within assigned SLAs and in order specified by the priorities
· Maintain client documentation
· Respond to critical alerts
· Provide excellent customer service
· Provide Desktop & Server support for both external and internal clients
· Follow relevant escalation procedures where required
· Monitor/respond to out of hours calls within specified SLAs when scheduled on the on-call rota
Your skills & experience:
· Windows Server 2012/2016, Office 365 – Exchange Online/ SharePoint/ Azure AD/ Intune, Exchange 2013/2016, Hyper-V, RDS/Terminal Services, Switching, Firewalls, VoIP, Azure, Active Directory / DNS / VPN / TCP/ IP / Group Policy, Routing
· Experience working in a multi-client, multi-site environment
· Experience providing high levels of customer service in the IT industry
· CompTIA A+/Network
Does this sound like the role for you? Apply now and a consultant will be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.