Dynamics 365 CE/CRM Business Analyst
We are working with a leading Microsoft Gold Partner that is looking to welcome a Dynamics 365 CE Business Analyst to their team. This role would see you taking ownership of deriving solutions to business problems based on analysing requirements and current processes, gathered from consulting and engaging business stakeholders.
For this role you’ll need to have great interpersonal skills, coupled with fantastic analysis and communication skills. You’ll also need a proven track record of delivering projects based on the Dynamics CE and CRM based platforms.
You’ll be leading the design and process for clients, therefore while it’s not essential, a fantastic understanding of Dynamics CE/ CRM products would be a distinct advantage.
- Functional business analysis/requirements gathering
- Identifying areas for business change management
- Business process mapping/system design
- Functional spec development
- UAT support and training
- Liaising with build teams to articulate requirements and solutions
- Go Live support and business process improvements
- Working with clients and the delivery team to define, analyse and specify requirements
- Producing high-quality documentation for assigned projects
- Experience with business information systems integration/custom business application design and development
- Operated within a framework of prescribed methodology be it agile, waterfall, iterative
- Familiar with Business Analysis techniques
- Proven track record of successfully working on digital transformation projects/programmes, covering the full project lifecycle
- Experience of working as a consultant with a CRM based platform or D365 CE
- Experience designing business solutions based on D365 CE or other CRM platforms
- Experience working towards deadlines successfully
- Able to create detailed requirements and design documents
- Competent in preparing business communications (emails, quotations, proposals, etc)
Does this role sound like you? Apply and a consultant will be in touch shortly to discuss the role in further detail.