D365/Power Platform Developer
Are you a D365/Power Platform Developer looking for a new role? Would you like to work for a leading Microsoft Dynamics partner and be part of an elite team of certified Microsoft Dynamics 365 consultants, while working on projects for many well-known brands?
This is an exciting role that will sit within their newly formed Products team that focuses on solutions for Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform.
· Technically contribute to all Power App and D365 product development activity
· Deliver and architect D365 & Power Apps solutions
· Translate functional requirements
· Create best in class solutions
· Make recommendations for process improvement within the team
· Participate in sprint planning, backlog refinement, retrospectives and reviews
· Keep up to date with industry best practices and make recommendations
· Work with the product team to make sure solutions are delivered on time, within budget and to a high standard
· Make sure solutions are highly maintainable, supportable, and stable
· Provide additional support to core customer support function
· Power Platform: Power Apps (Canvas, Model-Driven, Portal) and Power Automate
· Custom integrations between D365 and external platforms
· LogicApps, Functions, etc
· Azure DevOps knowledge
· Deploying solutions to all test and production environments
· Solution Architecture or very strong Functional Lead experience
· Azure Services
· Design, development and delivery
Does this sound like you? Apply now and a consultant will be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.