D365 F&O Business Systems Analyst
We are working with a fantastic London-based organisation that’s looking for a Business Systems Analyst to join them. The company is renowned around the world for their high-end products, but closer to home it also known as a fantastic place to work.
They are looking for someone to come in and provide in-depth technical and functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O, so someone with extensive experience working in a similar environment would be ideal.
· Work closely with the development team to provide functional design & support on new functionalities or enhancements
· Improving processes/practices through D365 applications
· Work closely with Business Analysts to evaluate business processes against D365 and related functionality
· Providing functional/technical feedback
· Supporting stakeholders and key users throughout all the stages of the lifecycle
· Providing assistance in support from the IT Service Desk and the external Dynamics support partner on D365 Business as Usual problems
· Experience as a Business Systems/Functional Analyst
· Experience in the retail sector
· Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O, Dynamics AX 2012 and onwards
· Extensive functional and technical experience in application support
· Troubleshoots, managing, supporting IT integrations across a range of platforms and technologies
· Microsoft Power Platform (Power Automate, PowerApps, Power BI)
· Microsoft SQL Server (basic T-SQL query reading/writing ideal)
· Microsoft Modern POS
· Cloud POS
· AGR Demand and Forecast Planning
· Oracle Symphony Hospitality POS
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.