D365 CE/CRM Consultant
We are working with a fantastic Microsoft Gold Partner in London that’s looking for a Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Consultant. The company is a well-established Dynamics 365 consultancy, offering a vast portfolio of Configuration, Training, Design, Project Management and Integration Services for customers.
They’re looking for someone who’ll bring expertise, experience and knowledge to every project. If successful you’ll be understanding business goals, challenging existing processes and designing and delivering solutions that propel customer businesses forward.
The role is a client-facing consulting role and is ideal for someone who is able to configure relevant business solutions based on Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement. You’ll be preparing design documentation, running design workshops and configuring the application, all the while having a fantastic grasp of the underlying data structure.
If you have a background in IT, consulting or BA in CRM technologies and you’re looking to move into the Dynamics 365 channel, then this may be the role for you!
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Producing high-quality documentation for projects
- Working with customers to understand their requirements
- Implementing and configuring Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement in line with business needs
- Using application toolkits and associated products like SCRIBE
- Communicate effectively with clients
- Able to create design specifications
- Highly competent in preparing business communications, such as specifications, quotations, proposals, emails and reports
- Consulting experience in other CRM applications or technologies (preferable)
- SQL Servers Database, Integration, Reporting Services, Analysis (considered)
- Experience delivering training to users
- Experience writing test scripts/executing test scripts
Due to the nature of the role you will be needed to travel to client sites, which means you will need to spend the occasional night away from home and some international travel may be required.
Interested? Apply now and a consultant will be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.