D365 Business Central Consultant
I am looking to speak with D365 Business Central Consultants as I am working with a thriving company that specialises in creating digital success solutions. They are known for designing, developing, managing and supporting business intelligence technologies for companies across the world and the UK.
They create custom solutions using Microsoft Dynamics, Power Platforms, and SharePoint and due to their continued success this is a truly exciting time to join their expanding team. You’ll be responsible for co-ordinating and managing the entire sales process, from initial point of enquiry, through requirement gathering, implementation, training, support, and follow-up.
· Recognising/developing opportunities for new and existing customers, adding value to their business through efficient and cost-effective solutions
· Working closely with the sales team to build knowledge of Business Central, developing sales strategies and assisting with demonstrations
· Identifying opportunities to migrate customers from other platforms to Business Central
· Delivering solutions for customers using MS Dynamics 365 Business Central and the wider Power Platform
· Running workshops with customers to identify requirements and opportunities for improvement
· Installing and data migration to Business Central
· Creating repeatable delivery processes to increase the efficiency of Business Central Implementations
· Ensuring delivery of projects in line with agreed project plan, including timelines, budgets, customer expectations and resource planning
Your skills & experience:
· Track record of building strong customer relationships
· Experience creating bespoke solutions using Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the wider Power Platform
· Pre-sales and requirement gathering
· Implementation of ERP solutions
· Project management and delivery
· Ability to work on-site with clients, collaborating from design to “go-live”
· Providing digital success solutions to both large corporate and boutique customers
· Microsoft Biz Apps certifications (desirable)
· Experience working for a Microsoft Partner
· Software sales environment experience (Desirable)
Interested? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.