Are you a MS Dynamics CRM/CE Developer looking for your next contract? We’re working with a thriving organisation in Wiltshire that’s looking for a developer to come join their team. You would be splitting your week 50/50 working from home and the office.
If you would like to play a key role within the organisation while working with the latest technology, then this is the role for you. It’s the ideal role for someone with a passion for software development and a proven track record of delivering enterprise scale CRM applications.
- Documenting/agreeing design in advance to agreed standards
· Working closely with other members of the team
· Contributing to software development practice by sharing ideas and experience
· Conducting reviews of others’ work
· Developing code to group standards, guidelines and quality standards
- Impact assessment of complex changes to existing applications
- Fantastic understanding of the Dynamics CRM platforms
- CRM 2011, 2013, 2015, or Dynamics 365 CE
- Customisation and development
- Managing solutions
- Entity model configuration
- Plugin development
- Custom workflow assembly
- RESTful APIs
- Custom integrations
- Visual Studio
- Able to share technical experience/knowledge
- Problem solving skills
- Fantastic communication skills
Does this sound like the role for you? Apply now and a consultant wll be in touch shortly to discuss the role in further detail.