Business Applications Sales Specialist
Are you a Business Applications Sales Specialist looking for a new role? Would you like to work for an award winning organisation, that provides IT Support, Digital Transformation, and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Consultancy? This is a hybrid role, that would see you coming into their Kent or London based offices at least once a month.
In this role you’ll be required to acquire and manage new client relationships with the D365 suite of products (specifically Customer Engagement) and Power Platform. Business Central is an area that’s becoming a key focus, but at this point it’s only a “nice to have”.
You’ll have experience in B2B sales, and be responsible for developing relationships with clients, negotiating contracts and closing deals.
Your main responsibilities:
· Identifying business opportunities
· Building and maintaining successful relationships with prospects and existing clients
· Collaborating with client executives on business strategy to determine objectives
· Evaluating their current business performance
· Maximising business reach and potential with the view to meeting and exceeding assigned targets
· Oversee sales process to attract new clients
· Partner with delivery teams to create contract-winning proposals for prospective and current clients
Your skills & experience:
· Microsoft D365 CE and Power Platform Sales experience
· Proficiency in Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
· Verbal and written communication skills (facilitating group presentations)
· Experience of the D365 industry (able to become a subject matter expert in the professional services and financial verticals)
· Experience Business Central is desirable, but not essential
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.