AX Solution Architect
We are working with a rapidly growing Microsoft Partner in London who are looking for a Microsoft Dynamics AX Solution Architect.
In this role you’ll be integral to the AX side of things, being responsible for the direction of the AX practice. There will also be some Pre-sales activities related to your role.
- Lead design & development of business processes
- Fantastic knowledge/understanding of technical and functional capabilities of Dynamics
- Meeting and exceeding business expectations of business behaviours, skills and knowledge
- Promoting Dynamics capability within the business ensuring further adoption throughout the business
- Identifying risks and communicating/mitigating where appropriate
- Vast experience in designing Dynamics AX solutions
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Dynamics 365 experience (desirable)
- Experience in ERP delivery
- Dynamics Implementation with you in a lead design role
- SQL Server, SharePoint, TFS, BizTalk, LogicApps, SSRS, SSAS, Power BI, etc.
- Great presentation skills
- Have a good knowledge of Dynamics practices
- Business modelling, mapping, documentation
- Business Requirement Analysis
Does this sound like you? Then apply now and a consultant will be in touch to discuss the opportunity in further detail.